VITAMIN B12 IM INJECTION
VITAMIN B12 INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTION – £200
1/2 DAY CLINICAL PRACTICE, WITH PRE STUDY BLENDED LEARNING
Our bodies require a daily intake of essential vitamins and minerals in order to properly function. If one of these vitamins is deficient, it can result in serious health problems. Many adults lack healthy levels of many essential vitamins due to many factors such a food choices, life style choices including poor working patterns, or night shifts and health related issues creating a lack of absorption.
B12/C shots are quick and effective way of resolving many of theses. This water soluble vitamin is suited to people of all ages and sizes and is known to aid a range of health benefits including:
- Increases energy levels and concentration.
- Improves metabolism and helps aid weight loss.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Helps improve sleep patterns.
The course is combined in house and online pre theory study which allows learners to engage in their education as soon as they are enrolled, gaining access to training manuals, video demonstrations and downloadable consultation and aftercare templates.
Throughout the morning session the courses focuses upon theory and product knowledge. During the afternoon you will partake in a practical treatments on a range of models.
- Healthcare Practitioner, Medic or Nursing back round.
- SPMU practitioner 6 months+ experience.
- Progression Route into Aesthetics (access course available).
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty therapist with 6 months experience in a blood breaking service.
- Types of B12, POM & non.
- Anatomy and physiology related to treatment.
- Contraindications of the service.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste and needle stick injuries.
- Pre and post treatment procedures.
- Injection techniques.
- Pharmacy set up, accessing products and partnering with prescriber’s.
- Managing complications, reviews and aftercare.
- Marketing, pricing and social media.